Located on the landscapes of Indonesia, Bandung, known for its vibrant culture & stunning natural beauty, awaits exploration. Despite its allure, December, the city faces a void in direct flight from Singapore to Bandung. However, discussions & preparations are underway for the introduction of nonstop flights from SIN to BDO. Expected to start in the near future, this air link promises to seamlessly bridge the gap between these two vibrant destinations.
It will unlock a gateway to an array of cultural experiences, breathtaking landscapes, & unparalleled hospitality. Still there are many connecting flights that will help you out. Travel enthusiasts & business ventures alike can eagerly await the dawn of a new era. Journey is set to become more accessible & enriching than ever before.
Airlines Providing SIN To BDO Direct Flights
Unfortunately, there are no airlines offering direct flight from Singapore to Bandung. However, fear not globetrotters! Connecting flights abound, whisking you from bustling Singapore to BDO charms in just a few short hours.
There are many airlines that stand ready to bridge the gap, letting you trade neon skylines for volcanic peaks & city hums for rice field whispers. Pack your walking shoes, an adventurous spirit, and prepare to unlock the magic of Bandung, one convenient connection at a time. The vibrant cafes, captivating galleries, and friendly smiles await.
|Type of Airline
|Daily Flight Frequency
|2 hr 5 min
|1 hr 45 min
|1 hr 45 min
- Jetstar: Soar to volcanic vistas atop the wings of Jetstar, their swift planes traversing the distance in a mere 2 hours and 5 minutes. Savor the thrill of a speedy non direct flight from Singapore to Bandung, your gateway to Bandung’s cultural tapestry. Not only this route but Jetstar also caters via their flights from SG to CJU.
- Indonesia AirAsia: Experience the dynamic spirit of Indonesia AirAsia, their budget-friendly fares a tempting proposition for adventure-seekers. In just 1 hour and 45 minutes, you’ll arrive at CGK, with a non direct flight from SIN to Bandung ready to embark on your Bandung discovery with a smile on your face and a twinkle in your eye.
- Citilink Indonesia: Opt for the efficiency of Citilink Indonesia, their streamlined services whisking you away in as little as 1 hour and 45 minutes. With multiple non direct flight from Singapore to BDO options throughout the day, you’ll find the perfect schedule to match your travel rhythm, arriving at CGK primed for Bandung’s vibrant embrace.
Additional Airlines Providing Flights From Singapore To Bandung (SIN to BDO)
While your journey to Bandung with a non direct flight from Singapore to Bandung might not be a direct hop, the options bloom like fragrant jasmine! Beyond the initial trio, airlines like Batik Air, Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, and AirAsia join the dance, each offering unique tempos and layovers.
Budget-friendly hops, comfortable lounges, and even multi-city adventures await – all woven into the tapestry of your Bandung escape. So, grab your walking shoes and an open mind more airlines, more flavours, more ways to discover the magic of Bandung!
- Batik Air- Offering flexible schedules and comfortable cabins, often with layovers in Jakarta or Surabaya.
- Lion Air- Caters to budget-conscious travelers, weaving efficient connections with occasional stops.
- Garuda Indonesia- Flies via Jakarta, showcasing Indonesian hospitality and comfort on your journey.
- AirAsia– Provides flights with layovers in Kuala Lumpur or Jakarta, adding a Malaysian or Javanese flavour to your trip.
- Malindo Air- Offers budget-friendly non direct flights from Singapore to Bandung options with layovers in Kuala Lumpur or Penang, perfect for a multi-city adventure.
- Sriwijaya Air- Connects you to Bandung via Jakarta or Surabaya, known for its onboard batik patterns and friendly service.
How Much Is A Singapore Bandung Flight?
Non direct flight from Singapore to Bandung prices can vary based on various factors, including the airline, time of booking, season, & availability. The price range you provided, between $70 and $200 for a one-way ticket and between $140 and $400 for a round-trip ticket, seems reasonable and aligns with general price trends.
It’s important to note that these are approximate estimates, and actual prices may differ. Prices may also fluctuate based on factors such as the time of booking, the day of the week, and any ongoing promotions or discounts offered by airlines.
|Type Of Flight
|Price Of Ticket
|Between $70 & $200
|Between $140 & $400
Benefits Of Flight From Singapore To Bandung Indonesia (SIN to BDO)
Crave volcanic vistas & fragrant rice fields? Skip the city hum, a quick hop with non direct flight from Singapore to Bandung, Indonesia’s cultural jewel. Trade skyscrapers for charming cafes and colonial grandeur. Ditch the urban sprawl; dive into Bandung’s bustling markets and serene tea plantations. Embrace the warmth of smiles & tantalize your palate with Sundanese delights. Pack your walking shoes, open your heart, and prepare to be enchanted. The vibrant heartbeat of West Java awaits, just a flight away.
- Explore Bandung’s rich heritage, from historic landmarks to vibrant markets.
- Discover breathtaking natural beauty, from lush tea plantations to volcanic landscapes.
- Experience the genuine warmth and friendliness of the locals, making your stay memorable.
- Immerse yourself in the city’s artistic charm, from traditional crafts to modern art galleries.
- Indulge in diverse Indonesian flavours, from street food to fine dining, satisfying every palate.
- With connecting or non direct flight from Singapore to Bandung Navigate bustling markets and chic boutiques for unique souvenirs and fashionable finds.
- Admire colonial-era buildings and architectural gems that tell the city’s fascinating history.
- Take a scenic journey to nearby tea plantations, where the air is fragrant with fresh tea leaves.
- Embrace outdoor activities, from trekking in the highlands to exploring volcanic craters.
- Unwind in luxurious spas, offering traditional Indonesian treatments and modern wellness experiences.
- Savor a cup of locally grown coffee, experiencing Bandung’s thriving coffee culture.
Smart Tips to Book Budget Flights From SIN To BDO
Craving the charm of Bandung’s volcanoes & cafes, but worried about busting your budget? Fear not, budget-savvy traveller! Booking a non direct flight from Singapore to Bandung doesn’t have to be a wallet-squeezing experience. Pack your wanderlust & these smart tips, and you’ll be sipping teh botol in trendy cafes before you know it:
- Play around with travel days, especially weekdays or shoulder seasons, for cheaper fares. Airlines often offer discounts for travelers willing to bend their schedules.
- Use flight search engines like Skyscanner, Google Flights, or Kayak to compare prices across multiple airlines. Follow this for nonstop Singapore to Kaohsiung flights as well.
- Airlines release their cheapest fares months in advance, so be proactive and snag the steals before prices soar.
- Don’t be afraid of connections! While direct flights are tempting, layovers in Jakarta or Surabaya can open doors to cheaper fares.
- Weekends are prime travel time, meaning higher prices. If your schedule allows, consider flying on weekdays.
- Compare prices across different airlines, including budget carriers like AirAsia or Citilink Indonesia. You might be surprised by the savings hidden beyond your usual go-to airline. You can consider this tip for other routes too. It includes direct flights from Singapore to OKA.
- Subscribe to their email newsletters & follow them on social media. Watch out for flash deals, seasonal discounts, & special offers on non direct flight from Singapore to Bandung.
- Pack light! Checked baggage fees can add up quickly. Carry-on restrictions vary, so research and pack efficiently.
- Consider alternative airports! Flying into nearby cities like Kertajati International Airport (KJT) near Bandung might be cheaper than landing at Husein Sastranegara International Airport (BDO).
- Consider alternative travel dates! Don’t get locked into specific dates. Play around with travel days, especially weekdays or shoulder seasons, for cheaper fares.
Direct Flights From SIN to Other Destinations
Apart from a non direct flight from Singapore to Bandung, there are many other locations getting served. Forget cumbersome layovers and embrace the convenience of multiple gateways, each a stepping stone to Bandung’s captivating charm.
- SIN to Fukuoka- Feel the ease of direct SG to FUK flights. Seamless travel awaits, connecting you directly to the captivating city in Japan. Explore the convenience and simplicity of non-stop flights from SIN to Fukuoka for an effortless journey.
- SIN to Iloilo- Get the ease of travel from SIN to Iloilo with direct flights, establishing a seamless connection to the heart of the Philippines. Explore the rich cultural heritage and beautiful landscapes of Iloilo without the hassle of layovers.
- SIN to Langkawi- Mark your direct journey with flights from SG to Langkawi direct, immersing yourself in the natural beauty and tranquillity of this Malaysian archipelago. Discover pristine beaches, lush rainforests, and captivating landscapes with ease and efficiency.
- SIN to Macau- Enjoy nonstop flights from SG to MFM, offering seamless access to the vibrant entertainment and cultural experiences this destination has to offer. Explore the fusion of Portuguese and Chinese influences in the heart of Asia.
- SIN to Bali- Dive into the soul of Indonesia in Bali, where ancient temples whisper secrets amidst emerald rice paddies and turquoise waves crash against volcanic cliffs. Imagine the warm tropical air, the fragrance of incense, and the rhythmic dance of gamelan music washing over you.
- SIN to Chiang Mai, Thailand- Explore the iconic Wat Phra Singh, the vibrant Night Bazaar, or trek through lush jungles. Breathe in the cool mountain air and feel the peacefulness of ancient temples wash over you.
- SIN to Osaka- Know about the ease of flights from SG to Osaka nonstop. Dive into Japan’s culinary paradise with ease, as airlines provide non-stop connections for a swift and comfortable journey.
- SIN to Sapporo- Embark on a direct flight from Singapore to Sapporo, your gateway to Hokkaido’s enchanting winter wonderland.
- SIN to Langkawi, Malaysia- Escape to a tropical paradise on Langkawi, an archipelago of emerald isles embraced by the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. Hike to cascading waterfalls, or simply relax on pristine beaches, lulled by the gentle rhythm of the waves.
- SIN to Hoi An, Vietnam- Airlines like Vietnam Airlines, Bamboo Airways, and Vietjet Air offer direct flights from Singapore to Danang, with convenient onward connections to Hoi An.
- SIN to Lombok, Indonesia- Hike the majestic Mount Rinjani, snorkel in coral reefs teeming with colourful fish, or simply unwind on secluded beaches, embraced by the serenity of the Indian Ocean.
Frequently Asked Questions About SIN To BDO Direct Flights
While the allure of a non direct flight from Singapore to Bandung’s volcanic vistas remains a dream, fear not! This FAQ section is your trusty compass, navigating queries about connecting flights, costs, travel times, and all the nitty-gritty to land you smoothly in Bandung’s vibrant embrace.
The total flight time with a layover typically ranges from 3 to 5 hours, depending on the chosen airline and connection point.
Most flights depart from Singapore Changi Airport (SIN), the city’s main international airport.
The majority of flights arrive at Husein Sastranegara International Airport (BDO), which is located closer to the city center than the alternative Kertajati International Airport (KJT).
The cost varies depending on the airline, travel date, booking time, and chosen fare type. Expect to pay anywhere from $70 to $400 for a one-way trip and $140 to $800 for a round-trip ticket.
There are several reasons-
1. The passenger traffic between Singapore and Bandung is not yet high enough to justify a dedicated direct flight.
2. The relatively short distance.
3. BDO might not currently have the infrastructure to handle a significant increase in air traffic.
Singaporean citizens do not need a visa for short stays (up to 30 days) in Indonesia.
There are currently no confirmed plans for launching direct flights between Singapore and Bandung. However, as passenger demand increases, it’s possible that airlines might reconsider in the future.
Direct flights offer shorter travel times, less hassle with luggage transfers and immigration checks, and a less stressful experience.
Connecting flights can be cheaper than direct flights, especially if you book them in advance or during off-peak periods. Lapovers also offer an opportunity to explore another city on your way to your destination.
Be flexible with your travel dates and times, compare prices, consider booking your flight in advance, sign up for email alerts from airlines, look for flights with short layovers.
Many airlines offer connecting flights, including- Indonesia AirAsia, Jetstar,Citilink Indonesia, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Lion Air, Malindo Air, Sriwijaya Air.